Langsung ke konten utama

The Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe

This Best-Ever Pumpkin Bread is incredible! Moist, soft and fluffy with a tender crumb and bursting with pumpkin spice flavor! So easy, so wonderful! So yesterday was pretty much like any other day.

I work all day long: baking, photographing stuff, editing, cleaning, and no less than 18 loads of dishes. And a peeking into the living room to see what the big deal is on Let’s Make A Deal. If you didn’t know I was 25, would you guess I was 80? I would.



Yesterday’s highlights were that I found an almond in my bra at the end of the day, and that I also got a cake pan in the mail. Ironically, yesterday’s lowlights were that I found an almond in my bra and that I also got a cake pan in the mail.

My life is exceptionally more boring than yours, no contest.

So much so, that I don’t even really have real-life friends. I have my blog friends of course, but friends I text my dating woes to? Friends I share good news with? Friends I bitch about bad days with? A friend to tell my exciting cake pan news, or ruminate over how I found an almond in my undergarments? I have no one really, and it’s painfully lonely sometimes.

Ingredients

  • ½ cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • ½ tsp ground ginger
  • ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
  • ¼ tsp ground cloves
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 & ½ cups all-purpose flour

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease an 8-or-9" loaf pan with cooking spray and place the loaf pan on a baking sheet in case of any spill-over.
  2. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar until creamy, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs and pumpkin and beat to combine. Add in the spices, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour and mix to combine, careful not to overmix. Mixture may be slightly lumpy; this is okay! Overmixing will lead to tough bread.
  3. ...........................................


for full recipes please see : thedomesticrebel.com


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Crumb Topping

This blueberry muffins recipe will soon become your favorite breakfast recipe keeper! It is perfect if you searching for delicious,refreshing and easy breakfast idea!! Unbelievable! I looked at all my posts again from my first blogging days and saw a very surprising fact for me. Among the 45 recipes that I posted until now, there is no recipe for muffins! Ingredients For Blueberry Muffins: 2 cups all-purpose flour 3 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 large eggs ( or 3 small) 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup yogurt 1/2 cup canola oil 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1/3 cups blueberries-fresh or frozen(thawed)-divided( 1 cup goes in the batter and 1 1/3 cup for topping) 1-2 tablespoon flour For Streusel Topping: 1 cup all-purpose flour 2/3 cup granulated sugar 1 stick salted butter-melted 1 teaspoon cinnamon Instructions Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line standard muffin pan with paper liners and set aside. To make the crumb topping in a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and c...

Sommerrollen mit Erdnusssauce

Sommerrollen mit Erdnusssauce gehen einfach immer! Sie sind nicht nur unglaublich lecker, sondern auch noch richtig gesund! Und noch dazu ein richtiger Hingucker! Vorbereitung : 20-25 Minuten Kochzeit  :  0 Minuten Wartezeit :  0 Minuten Portionen :  6Sommerrollen ZUTATEN Für die Sommerrollen: 6 Reispapierblätter 1 Avocado 1 Gurke 3 kleine Karotten 1 Mango 3 Frühlingszwiebeln 1 Handvoll Rotkohl (roh) 6 Radieschen Für den Sesam Tofu: 250 g fester Tofu 1 Tl Sesamöl 1 El Sojasauce 1 Tl Sesamsamen Für die Erdnusssauce: 4 El ungesüßte Erdnusbutter / Erdnussmus 2 Tl Sojasauce 1 gepresste Knoblauchzehe 3-4 El warmes Wasser 1/2 Tl Sriracha ANLEITUNGEN Das Gemüse in dünne Streifen bzw. die Radieschen in Scheiben und die Frühlingszwiebel in Ringe schneiden. Den Tofu ebenfalls in Streifen schneiden. Das Sesamöl in einer beschichteten Pfanne erhitzen und den Tofu darin anbraten. Mit der Sojasauce ablöschen und knusprig anbrate...

Cheesy Protein Pasta (Vegan & Gluten Free)

Healthy Recipes - This healthy cheesy protein pasta is vegan and gluten free. One serving contains 41 grams of protein, and this recipe serves two. It’s also high in calcium from the sesame seeds and beans. As nutritional yeast contains all nine essential ammo acids, it provides complete plant protein. The creamy, velvety cheese sauce is also nut free, oil free and grain free. Try this quick and easy vegan cheesy protein pasta today. You’ll Need: 1 can White beans, 15oz/400g 2½ cups / 160g Bean / Lentil Pasta 4 tbsp Nutritional yeast ½ cup / 120ml Water 1 Garlic clove 2 tbsp Sesame seeds ¼ tsp Turmeric 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar ½ tsp Smoked Paprika ½ tsp Chopped Basil pinch of Salt and Pepper Instructions: Place everything apart from the pasta into a blender and whizz until combined. Cook the pasta as per instructions and drain. Stir in the cheesy bean pasta sauce. Get full recipe==>> nestandglow.com